Sunday, December 23, 2012

Been feeling pretty sorry for myself. Alone- like a lone wolf. Not like a toll booth attendant. I really am okay with being alone. In fact I think I'm somewhat anti social. I wish I was alone more.  I want my own place. My own space. My own rules. I've spent the last 25 years of my life doing for others. I don't want to anymore- unless I chose too. If I want to make dinner and invite over whomever I chose, then I will. But if I don't...
I have come to the realization that I truly don't want a boyfriend. Or better said, I don't want to be somebody's girlfriend. Life isn't a movie and I know the right super guy is not going to discover me someday at my frumpiest and fall in love with me for who I "really" am. I wish I wasn't so old. That's my only regret. It's too late for me. And I'm too broke. I don't mind the idea of traveling a lone but how to travel with no $? Ride the rails? Too old, for this dog to learn any new tricks.